<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, January 08, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

This year it was very easy for Belle-chan and I to decide upon our New Year's Resolutions.

She will blow her coat in the Autumn and Spring.
I will blow my coat in the Winter and Summer.

This way, we ensure that The Women gets exercise through vacuuming and meets two of her New Year's Resolutions: clean the house and exercise more.

So, all of you who believe that Shibas are not considerate on their owners needs just don't recognize how much we go out of our way to help you.



I Am Shiba. I Am Helpful.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a noble resolution indeed.

5:22 PM  
Blogger The Shiba said...

Yes, I am definitely considering the need of those People in my NY resolutions. I think that is admireable in and of itself

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only you can come up with such Shibalogic that makes perfect sense.

Happy New Year, your Shibanesses and to your People.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous nobuko said...

ohh, that's why i can never lose weight. it's because my shiba doesn't ever blow his coat too much. wow, i need to have a talk with him about being more considerate.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home